Well it’s always great to save bucks while booking tickets which we often do. SBI has launched IRCTC SBI Platinum Card to give some benefits on travelling.
Benefits Offered by SBI Platinum Card
- Get 350 activation bonus Reward points on spending Rs. 500 or more within 45 days of card issuance.
- Earn Rs. 100 cash back on your first ATM cash withdrawal within 30 days of receiving the card.
- Buy tickets through irctc.co.in for AC1, AC2 and AC CC and earn up to 10% value back as Reward points. (1 Reward Point = Rs. 1)
- Get 1 Reward point for every Rs. 125 spent on non-fuel retail purchases, including railway ticket purchases at irctc.co.in
- Enjoy freedom from paying the 1% fuel surcharge across all petrol pumps in India, on transactions of Rs. 500 – Rs. 3,000, exclusive of GST and other charges
- Get maximum surcharge waiver of Rs. 100 per statement cycle per credit card account
1. What charges I need to pay as joining fee for Sbi Irctc Platinum Card?
Sbi Irctc Platinum Card charge a joining fee of Rs 500.
2. What is the annual fee for Sbi Irctc Platinum Card?
Annual fee charged on Sbi Irctc Platinum Card is Rs 300
3. Can I waive off my annual fee on Sbi Irctc Platinum Card?
No, there is no waiver on your Sbi Irctc Platinum Card annual fee.
4. Is there any late payment charge on Sbi Irctc Platinum Card?
- Nil for total amount due from Rs. 0 to Rs. 200
- Rs. 100 for total amount due greater than Rs. 200 and up to Rs. 500
- Rs. 400 for total amount due greater than Rs. 500 and up to Rs. 1,000
- Rs. 500 for total amount due greater than Rs. 1,000 and up to Rs. 10,000
- Rs. 750 for total amount due greater than Rs. 10,000
5. What is the second year renewal fee on Sbi Irctc Platinum Card?
Sbi Irctc Platinum Card charges a second year renewal fee of Rs. 300.
6.What is the interest charge per month on Sbi Irctc Platinum Card?
Sbi Irctc Platinum Card charges an interest upto 3.35% per month.
You can apply for Sbi Irctc Platinum Card here.