How to Register in Non Tax Receipt Portal #DigitalIndia #DigitalBharat
No Tax Receipt Portal is a recently launched initiative from the government of India to provide citizens and corportaes to make online payment of Non-Tax Revenue payable to Government of India (GoI).
It facilitate instant payment in a transparent environment using online payment technologies.
Steps to Register at Non Tax Receipt Portal :
- Go to bharatkosh.gov.in .
- Now on the right side of the screen , click on Register As User.
- Now in the next screen will appear. Select the country and fill the details. After that click on send OTP. It will come to your phone.
- Once the OPT is verified, fill all other details in the next screen.
- Click on Submit Now.
- Now you are registered on the site.
That was the step to Non Tax Receipt Portal.