It’s not gonna be easy for sure. We will need the Digital Infrastructure first to make sure that transactions happen smoothly.
Some of the common difficulties that we will be facing are:
- Internet Connectivity : It’s a must.
- Security : Cyber Crimes are increasing these days,
- Reliability : It has happened with me that while paying through the 3rd party apps, servers will go down and the transaction will stop. In case you don’t have cash or other mode of paying, you are seriously stuck.
- Digital Literacy : Through Digital India Program, government is taking care for it. For cashless economy every one must know how to properly use Mobile Phones and Payment Related Applications.
- The most important of all : Vendors accepting the Cashless Transactions.
There can be many more problems, but these are the few common ones.
Image Source :https://www.feegenie.com/blog/2016/09/feegenie-in-support-of-cashless-economy/