National e-Governance Division is hiring for the following positions in Delhi. Send in your CVs to
[email protected] to get job in National e-Governance Division.
P.S: Please mention your name and Position for which you are applying CV <Name> – <Position>
Following are the positions :
- Mobile Developer ( Windows, 10S) :
• Each of the three mobile developer shall be responsible for development of DIPMS software in Android, Window and IOS
• Write corresponding web-services in php
• Should be ready to take up additional work required for application rollout and aplication support.
BTech / MCA or equivalent degree in Quality, Engineering or a related subject.
• 3+ years of overall experience
• 2+ years of experience in mobile application development in Android / Windows/ IOS.
- PhP GIS Developer :
• B.E./B.Tech./MCA or Equivalent Experience Requirements:
• 2- 3 years of work experience in GIS • 3+ years of experience in working with Internet architecture with any open source technologies such as Java/J2EE/PHP etc. with good understanding of security, usability, manageability, and scalability aspects.
• 3+ years of experience in working with php frameworks like YU, Cake, Zend etc • Write “clean”, well designed code .
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle and follow industry best practices.
• Self-starter with ability to work without supervision.
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
• Experience developing and implementing open source software projects.
• Understanding of web services, Open API, MySQL etc.
• Good knowledge of relational databases like (Proven understanding of RDBMS like Oracle, SQL, POST GRESS etc.)
• Good knowledge of working with version control tools.