#MakeInIndia Makes the Country’s Biggest Investment Commitments
Make in India week has proved to be one of the biggest investment week. Make in India has proved that India is very soon going to become one of the world leaders.
Following investment’s were promised :
- Throughout the Week, #MakeInIndia Centre’s packed halls were host to over 65,000 participants & over 1200 speakers.
- More than 9000 Indian & over 2000 foreign companies participated in the event.
- 2,097 MOUs with a total investment of USD 3.3 billion inked with MSME & large cos.
- Renaissance Indus Infra Pvt Ltd to invest USD 1.28 billion; to promote integrated industrial township in Bhiwandi.
- Future Group to invest USD 127 million, generating employment of 8300 in Maharashtra.
- Trent Hypermarket to invest USD 60 mn for retail stores and distribution centres, generating employment of 1000 in Maharashtra
- D-Mart to invest USD 37 million for supermarkets in Maharashtra with an employment generation of 1200.
- ShoppersStop to invest ₹ 30 crore for departmental stores, with 500 employment generation in Maharashtra.
- Marathwada & Vidarbha region attracted investment intentions of USD 22 billion.
- Investments over USD 3.5 billion in Khandesh region & over USD 7 billion in Pune region.
- Over USD 50 billion investment in Konkan region which includes Mumbai and MMR region.
A total of 8,90,000 visitors attended the event, 8,245 B2B, B2G & G2G meetings were held, 1,245 national & international speakers gave the speech , 215 exhibitors and 102 nations came to see this 1 Lion
A huge total of INR 1,05,000 crore of business enquirers generated and INR 15,20,000 Cr investment already committed during #MakeInIndia Week #MakeInIndia Centre .
Sourece : @MakeInIndia