Things to Remember Before You Buy the Freedom 251
- A general rule in life – if something sounds too good to be true, it usually is.
- Ringing Bells is an unknown brand with no track record in electronics, so it’s difficult to ascertain at this point what the quality of the final product and the after-sales will be like.
- There were other concerns also with Freedom 251 review, though the company later told it does not represent the final unit that will ship to customers.
- The company says it may take up to 4 months for your unit to ship – so keep that in mind before you book a Freedom 251. Given the company’s lack of any kind of a track record, there’s an outside chance that it may never ship at all.
- There seems to be no kind of return policy on the website, though it does say your Freedom 251 unit is covered by a one-year warranty.